Belibor stands for the Belgrade Interbank Offered Rate and represents a reference rate which shall be set only for transactions denominated in RSD. The value date for the Deposits provide in the Fixing shall always be the same value date. ACI Serbia and Association of Serbian Banks are Belibor Administrators. Administrators are responsible for the creation and operation of the Belibor administration process, whether or not it owns the intellectual property relating to Belibor. Namely, Administrators have primary responsibility for all stages of the Belibor administration process, including:
- Accurate and timely compilation, publication and distribution of Belibor Benchmark,
- Transparency over significant decisions affecting the compilation of Belibor,
- Communication to the Belibor Panel of any amendments the Practice Standards.
Belibor Panel comprises the following banks:
- Banca Intesa AD Beograd,
- Komercijalna banka AD Beograd,
- Unicredit Bank Srbija AD Beograd,
- Raiffeisen banka AD Beograd,
- Eurobank AD Beograd,
- Vojvođanska banka AD Novi Sad,
- Hypo-Alpe-Adria Bank AD Beograd,
- Alpha Bank Srbija AD Beograd,
- OTP banka Srbija AD Novi Sad.