Invitation to ACI Serbia Annual Assembly
Dear ACI friends,
On behalf of the Executive Committee of ACI Serbia, it is my pleasure to invite you to take part at the 41 st ACI Serbia Annual Assembly. The Assembly shall be held on 22nd October 2016 in the National Bank of Serbia amphitheater, Belgrade, 17 Nemanjina Street (entrance from Svetozara Markovica Street) with the following schedule:
08.45h – 09.30h Registration
National Bank of Serbia – front-hall, Belgrade, 17 Nemanjima Street
09.30h – 16.00h Plenary session of the 41 st ACI Serbia Annual Assembly
National Bank of Serbia – amphitheater, Belgrade, 17 Nemanjima Street,
Dress code: Business suite
20.00h – 01.00h Festive dinner
Restaurant Top of the Hub, Usce Tower – 25 th floor, Belgrade, 6 Bulevar Mihaila Pupina Street,
Dress code: Cocktail Attire
We expect Mrs Jorgovanka Tabaković, PhD, Governor of the National Bank of Serbia, to open the Annual Assembly. Moreover, the following guest speakers have already confirmed their participation at the Annual Assembly:
- Mr Marshall Bailey, ACI Global, President,
- Mr Christian Buschmann, ACI Board of Education, Chair,
- Mr Franck Hebeisen, ACI France, Managing Director, HEFRA, President,
- Mr Vicenzo Dimase, Reuters, FX market development Manager.
Beside the individual guest speakers, two panel discussions will take place as well:
Panel 1 – Macroeconomic trends in Serbia
- Mr Marko Danon as a moderator of the panel, Addiko Bank, Analyst,
- Mr Zoran Petrovic, CEO, Raiffeisen banka,
- Mr Sinisa Krneta, CEO, Belgrade Stock Exchange,
- Mr Branko Drcelic, Ministry of Finance, Debt Administration Agency, Manager,
- Mr Peter Tabak, EBRD, Senior Economist and Adviser.
Panel 2 – OTC Derivatives, Netting and Financial Collateral in Serbia
- Mr Jacek Kubas as moderator of the panel, EBRD, Adviser to the President of EBRD,
- Mr Peter Werner, ISDA, Senior Director,
- Mr Petar Kojdic, Moravčević Vojnović i partneri in cooperation with Schoenherr, Partner,
- Mrs Tatjana Jovanic, University of Belgrade, Faculty of law, Professor.
Price as per participant amounts to RSD 13,000.00 plus 20% VAT. As soon as you register for the event with the below application form, a pro forma income statement will be sent at your e-mail address.
In case you should need any additional information, feel free to contact me via e-mail
firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +381 11 3023944 and +381 64 8800131.
I am looking forward to seeing you at the 41st ACI Serbia Annual Assembly in Belgrade.
ACI Serbia, President
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!